+ every metadata in XML with a correct, well commented and versioned DTD to ease 3rd
+party client (and daemon) development!

>* ARKs. Eliminate the dependancy on dyndns for permanent nodes.
>* Fproxy rewrite. Should eventually enable new features like awareness
>  of DBRs in the DataNotFound page.
>* Semi-permanent node support. ARKs with an expiration date, after they
>  expire we try to get the next ARK, if we fail we put the node ref into
>  cold storage. Either a fixed value eg every 10 minutes, a heuristic
>  based on typical uptime patterns, or something specified by the user
>  e.g. "this node will be up 9-5 Mon-Fri".
>
>This is the list for tech, so this is an appropriate place to discuss
>such things. Comments?
>
>The following are post-1.0:
>Passive requests. A passive request gets sent out to a chain as usual,
>but if it doesn't find what it is looking for, it remains on each node
>on the chain, waiting for an insert, or a reply to a forwarded passive
>request. Anonymity is maintained by occasionally resetting the passive
>request (creating our own and forwarding that). Security is provided by
>the passive request being signed by the origin node. It is suggested
>that the passive request should only send data back to the original
>requestor if it sees the whole file i.e. a StoreData. It may be possible
>to avert timing attacks by synchronizing all the nodes on the chain, so
>that they all fire at once. Thelema suggests there may still be viable
>attacks providing the attacker knows a lot of the network. Discussion on
>this is also of interest.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.