blured75 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I've just looked in my freenet.ini file and saw
> storeType=freenet
> Does it mean it is native or not ? FI, I've got version 0.5pre4 upgraded to
> build519, downloading the latest freenet*.jar.

Matthew said, at some point in the last few days, that the current
snapshots will convert all data stores to native.  I don't know
exactly which build number (or CVS timestamp) introduced this change.

The easy way to tell: just look at it.  If you've got a single huge
file named store_NNNNN (where NNNNN is some number) then you have a
"monolithic" data store.  If store_NNNNN is a directory with 256
subdirectories inside it, then it's "native".

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |