>Dear Sir,
>since 2-3 days I read a message on freenet website/Email-office that
>some activities are under way and it will shortly be possible again to
>get/read e-mail over freenet.

"Sorry, Wrong Number.  Bzzzzzzzt"

I think you must be mistaken.  This is not the mailing list for FreeNet
ISP.  It is not the mailing list for FreeNet, Inc.  It is also not the
mailing list for any other thing, EXCEPT "The Freenet Project", a not-for-
profit organisation that works to develop an anonymous, decentralised,
secure information sharing system known as "Freenet".
I suspect you've sent an email to the wrong mailing list without checking
properly first.  Whoever it is that handles your email, it isn't us, we
have nothing to do with it, you've sent an email to completely, completely
the wrong people.  Check http://www.freenetproject.org if you don't believe
me.  The Freenet Project is nothing to do with email.  Sorry.  Try again,
looking in your software manuals or whatever to find the correct company
next time.

>How could I further/promote this process  in order to read the new
>e-mails of the last days ? As journalist I am in a hurry.
>Best wishes,
>Edward Gloeckner, Berlin

More haste, less speed.  Send an email to the correct company, or maybe
even give them a call.  It wouldn't hurt.