I have the fallowing question:
I uploaded a DBR Freesite formed by 3 files: index.html, activeling.gif and description.txt . If I connect to the freesite using SSK@<key>/freesite_name// then the index.html file is displayed perfectly and fast.
But how can i see the description.txt file and the activeling.gif file? Using SSK@<key>/freesite_name//description.txt or SSK@<key>/freesite_name/description.txt doesn't work (not even with idndex.html).I can access this files using CHK@.... but I want to know how can i see them using SSK@...

Catalin