hi

I've found the following Q&A in an old freenet FAQ. Looks like it won't
work for me. :(

"When I try to load two Freenet sites from fproxy at the same time, it's
really slow! Why?

Many browsers limit the number of simultaneous connections to something
far too low for efficiently browsing Freenet (since Freenet pages often
have much higher latency than web pages). This can usually be
reconfigured. For example, for mozilla, add the following to prefs.js):

user_pref("network.http.max-connections", 200);
user_pref("network.http.max-connections-per-server", 100);
"

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Antivirus]
[http://www.swissworld.com]