----- Original Message -----
From: "Catalin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> When will the next "stable" version of freenet(5.0.8 or 5.1.0) become
> available for download (the widnows version)?
> Until then will there be available a complete 5.0.7 (or newer) windows
> version? (like the 5.0.6-1 complete version-> without webinstall). I am
> asking this because like I said before the webinstaller doesn't work for
me.

Sorry about that -  I had forgotten to upload it along with the 0.5.0.7
webinstaller. The full install should be up and accessible similar to the
webinstaller now.

I still haven't had any ideas on why the webinstall doesn't work for you -
it seems a very odd problem. More that your connection to sf.net dies,
rather than an actual error in the installer.

> Catalin

-Mathew