My impression sometime ago.  When I saw to (new build item and the new GUI)/

I would consider running a more nearly permanent node if someone
(could and wanted to offer a little more explanation of setting up
a dynamic IP address).  I looked over the site.  Sort of presume when
that became really desirable someone would offer a little more guidance.

Nicholas Sturm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]