On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 05:48:15PM -0000 or thereabouts, Dave Hooper wrote:
> > I have a linuxbox running freenet and frost, which is frustrating,
> > because it slows down everything and freenet's java is consuming 90 - 99
> > % of cpu time.
>
> Type "man nice" and see what it says.

what do you intend with that? if freenet is consuming so much cpu time,
it _needs_ it, right? If I down nice freenet's pid, it will loose
connections, which I might need ;)

cu
Sascha
--
GNU Linux | DEJA VU: French., already seen; unoriginal; trite. <->
2.4.19-cr | Psychol., The illusion of having previously experienced