Aaron Davies ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> bash-2.05a$ make
> jikes -bootclasspath lib/freenet-ext.jar -sourcepath src -d build
> src/freenet/client/*.java src/freenet/client/cli/*.java
>
> Found 2 system errors:
>
> *** Error: Could not find package "java/util" in:
>                 lib/freenet-ext.jar
>                 src

You probably have to set CLASSPATH to point to a place where the
jdk1.1 classes can be found, since (I think) jikes does not provide
these itself.

Failing that, you might want to try building with ant instead of make.
ant uses "build.xml" instead of "Makefile", and you'll have to edit
the top of it to indicate that you wish to compile with jikes.

Also please be sure you are using jikes version 1.14.  Nothing older,
and NOTHING NEWER.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |