Wow, build 546 is so good it can make connections to nodes without
even trying!

                         Contact       Failure   Connection    Successful
Address                  Probability   Interval  Attempts      Connections
tcp/128.227.130.197:42   0.98329693    0         18            20 (111%)

By the way, there haven't been any CVS updates in the rel-0-5-1 branch
since I reported the build failure (URLEncoder vs. HTMLEncoder stuff)
on the other list.  So I can't update past build 546 (unless I want to
download precompiled .jar files -- and since the stable branch doesn't
actually *build* I have no idea how those .jar files were produced or
what's in them).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |