Am 07.02.2003 15:32:29, schrieb Fredrik Persson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> > Didn't you read the notice you got sent when you subscribed? The
>> > List-Unsubscribe header? Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> > with 'unsubscribe' in the subject, or follow the link at the botton of every
>> > email.
>>
>> If you click the link, you will find that it does not work.
>>
>> If you try to unsubscribe, you should find that there is a password
>> required to do so, and that you need to retrieve it from the
>> (unavailable) web interface.
>>
>> If you mail to the list admin about this, you will not get a reply.
>
>It's like Hotel California: "You can check out any time you like, but you can never
>leave."
>
>I want to leave this list too.
>
>Surely, there must be SOMEONE here who can explain how to do it?

put in your subscribed eMail address and click "Edit Options".
Then you can click on "Email my password to me".
You will get your password, I did it yesterday with success.

For possible actions via eMail (like unsubscribe), send
an eMail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
subject "help" (without ").

Quoted from this help-mail (sent by the mailinglist):
"The following describes commands you can send to get
information about and control your subscription to Mailman lists at
this site.  A command can be in the subject line or in the body of the
message."

"unsubscribe <password> [address]
        Unsubscribe from the mailing list.  Your password must match
        the one you gave when you subscribed.  If you are trying to
        unsubscribe from a different address than the one you
        subscribed from, you may specify it in the 'address' field."

->That means in your case:
Send an eMail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe " followed by your password in the subject or
body. That's it.

I never did it, but it SHOULD work.

Greetings,
Stef