Tom McIntyre ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I cannot unsubscribe from support since
> http://hawk.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support is not
> working (has not been for several days). Any ways to unsubscribe by mail?

Every message you get from the support list -- including the one
I'm replying to -- has these headers in it:

So, it would seem that a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with subject "unsubscribe" should be expected to do the trick.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |