Hi my name is David DeLanoy. I work with 180Solutions Inc., and would like to present you with a financial offer. I am in search of software developers to work with in order to distribute our application, n-CASE. If you would be interested, I would like to talk with you about bundling n-CASE with Freenet 0.5.0.5. If you would be interested in discussing this with me please give me a call at 425-576-4239 or email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just so that you understand, n-CASE is a Comparative Alternative Shopping Engine that works to provide the user with more direct results in their search process. In addition, it is widely distributed with over 16 million users worldwide.

Distributor Benefits
  • Immediate profitability
  • Full access to data
  • Targeted intelligence
  • 180Solutions is TRUST~e Certified
  • Typically, our distribution partners bundle n-CASE in their existing setup programs or as a part of an upgrade, and then give their users the option to install n-CASE during setup. Currently over 60% of users opt to install n-CASE. 180Solutions will pay up to $.07 for every user who opts into installing n-CASE.

    If you are interested in working with us to provide your users with valuable software, as well as help generate incremental revenue for your company please contact me directly so that we can discuss working together. I look forward to hearing back from you.

    Respectfully,

    David DeLanoy
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    425-576-4239 Work
    425-576-4195 Fax

    If you are interested in even more detailed information about us, please visit our site at:
    http://www.180solutions.com/?ref=dtd04

    To remove yourself from my email list, please click on the following link:
    http://www.180solutions.com/about/optout.aspx?[EMAIL PROTECTED]