I am using FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE and jdk-1.4.1p4_1

Your software asked me to this message, so I am doing so:

Waited more than 200ms to dequeue, 7 in queue, 1123 millis since enqueued last
item, 2532 maximum waits so far - could indicate serious JVM bug. Please
report to [EMAIL PROTECTED] along with JVM and OS/kernel.

However, in fairness I am not only beating on freenet pretty hard (inserting
one large file and downloading 3 large splitfiles at the same time), I am
also moving some large directories between disks at the same time, so I'm
really beating on the machine.  That might explain extreme performance
issues.  On the other hand, it's responsive enough for sending mail and such.

--
Brian, the man from Babble-On . . . .   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)