Hi,

Just checking if I filled out the Port Mapping right.

I have Freenet running on a win98 PC behind the IPNR router/firewall. Yeah, I know 98 isn't recommended, w98, w2k and xp just don't play well together on this box.

In the Port Mapping window I added a line: Protocol: TCP Apparent Endpoint: <my outside IP#>:<Freenet port#> Actual Endpoint: 192.168.0.2:<Freenet port#> Flags: P S (Permanent and Static)

I find the IPNR documentation pretty confusing, probably because I don't understand much of networking. So if anyone can say the above is okay, I can sleep again <g>.

Freenet does work be it very badly. Lately I also don't get past the warning page but that has been better, I've seen a couple of sites.
Fuqid has managed to get a few files, Freenet Message Board starts up but doesn't show a single message, Frost idem dito.

Guess I need to leave Freenet running in hope of better times. When there will be a Mac OS9 version, perhaps.

Thanks for any answer.
--
groet!
                                                                jan