The Freedom Engine, the "Oldest living Freenet portal", has been unresponsive for over a day whether I was running 5046, 5047, or 5048. The link doesn't even show up on the Web Interface any more.

Has it passed on, and hence is no longer the Oldest living Freenet portal? Or has it merely caught the flu? If the former, where do I send the flowers??

If, OTOH, it is alive and well, could somebody send today's address?

Thanks.

PS. 5046 ran quite well; I was able to get to quite a few sites that had not been available before.