My node (like so many other these days) seems to have a hard time keeping stable, especially when trying to insert something with FIW. Mostly ending up with FIW starting a gazillion JAVA processes "freezing" itself, so I have to kill it off and re-start. Actually Freenet itself seems to run pretty smoothly, despite the fact that the load is consistently between 90 and 100%, but once FIW comes into play, things start getting crowded, even if I set FIW to only 5 threads. I would like to try tweaking Java a bit - maybe allocating it some more memory would help - but I don’t really know anything about how to configure it. If anybody out there has any hot tips or good ideas, please feel free to come forward and share...

Btw. I'm running a permanent under Linux.

Regards,