I have a similar situation with 14 outbound connections and no inbound connections, why no inbound?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 12/19/03 6:41:36 AM
Subject: [freenet-support] reseeded and cannot get any data.

I have not used freenet for some time now, and just opened it up for the time since build 5023 was released.  I was running build 5021, and could not get to any of the portals on the main page.  I then updated to the latest build and tried again with no luck.  I then re-seeded my node with today's seednodes.ref and have not yet been able to access anything.  it shows me having a few outbound connections, but I have not really gotten any data.  My firewall is configured to pass ports 50000, 8481, and 8888 to the internet from this server, both TCP and UDP.  I am showing 9 outbound connections and 0 inbound.

<<Network Blitz Bkgrd.gif>>