With your twiddling with addresses and earthlink.net twiddling with their spam blocker I am now getting no mail from freenet.

Could you give me the domains that you are now using for mail?

I know, that may not be enough information with those [freenet] additions in my mailbox, but perhaps we can give a try with the domains in my address book.

On next thought, what is the formula for generating those enhanced addresses, perhaps I can generate a group of versions that will get a little more mail through the jungle.

Thanks.