Dear Sir/Madam

We are maintaining a database of free softwares for general purpose
(www.imtech.res.in) which are available free of cost for general user
and academic community. The aim of this project is to help the scientific
community in distributing these software. We are a academic institute
are not charging any money from users who wish to download these
software from our site. we have found your software to be useful for
general Information Technology professionals, general computer users
and others also. We wish to include your software in our next database release.
We already have a copy of software from web. In case , you do not agree please
initimate us, for removal of your software from our database. presently your
 software will be available from our site i.e. Freenet4.0 (software name)
at www.imtech.res.in/fsgp/. whenever you are not interested
to distribute these software from our site , please write to us . We will
remove your software from our database. Initially we plan to provide a link
to the original software but later we have realized that a number of
software are not available from net or their original site is not accessible
or some sites may close frequently. As well as some users do not have
internet connections particularly in developing countries ,
so off-line distribution will help them. Thus, we thought we
should keep one copy at our site and also provide a link to
original site for downloading these software. We encourage users
to download software from their original site rather than from
our site (We clearly mention on home page of the database).
This way user will get latest version. We also mention clearly
that user should read terms and conditions and copy right statement
laid for users.

Regards

Dr. G.P.S Raghava , Scientist & Co-ordinator
Bioinformatics Center
Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39 A
Chandigarh-160036 , INDIA
Phone : +91-0172-2690557
Fax : +91-0172-2690585 or 2690632
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]