Freenet stable build 5062 is now available. The snapshots have been
updated. Get it via the update.sh script on Linux, BSD, or OS/X, or use
the freenet-webinstall.exe utility to update on Windows, or get the jar
from http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-latest.jar . All stable
branch users should upgrade.

Changes:
* Reduce the HTL when we get a QueryRejected after the Accepted (this
  means it is probably a route not found QR). We used to do this for all
  QRs, but I think that is excessive. This should significantly reduce
  the overall load. It may make routing worse. It will be interesting to
  see. Hopefully the load reduction will offset the routing to fewer
  nodes, and lower HTLs when we do, resulting in overall better
  routing...
* Don't count unconnectable nodes as backed off in the routing table
  status page.