> Having 400MB of RAM used by the node's java processes seems out of whack.
> In fact that sounds insane. Which threadFactory is your configuration
> file set to use? If you set it to use the YThreadFactory, do things
> improve?

At the moment it looks ok. I upgraded to 5065 and I'm using
YThreadFactory.
Freenet is running an hour or so, using about 100MB of RAM.
Grokking the freenet.conf again I even noticed several options to tweak
the number of running threads. Perhaps I'll try this.

If memory usage keeps being stable I think I'll even get a memory
upgrade for my PII-Router at home ;-)

Regards,
Max

--