On 15 Feb 2004 at 18:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Die E-Mail, die Sie am Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:14:02 -0500 an [EMAIL PROTECTED] gesendet
> haben, konnte nicht zugestellt werden, da die E-Mail Adresse [EMAIL PROTECTED] nicht
> existiert. Achten Sie auf die richtige Schreibung der E-Mail Adresse und versuchen
> Sie es erneut. Sollten
Sie wieder diese E-Mail erhalten, vergewissern Sie sich, das der Empfänger (noch) ein
Mitglied unseres E-Mail Dienstes ist.

Could you please repeat that in English? I don't understand your
followup to my post. (In fact, since you quoted not a word of it I
could only infer it is a response to one of my posts by your having
mailed me a copy.) I guess you thought I could speak what looks like
German for some odd reason -- I'm afraid I must report that I don't
speak a word of it, as a matter of fact; I haven't a clue what gave
you the impression that I did, or why for that matter you'd reply off-
language to an English-language mailing list. In any event the result
is clear: your response has not been understood, and is unlikely to
be by me or most of the others around here save by your repeating it
in a language you know all of us understand. :)