Yoann schrieb:

I try to compile the lastest Freenet sources.
I take the library freenet-ext.jar and junit.jar
And when i do make, I have (I had -depecation) :

javac -target 1.1 -classpath lib/freenet-ext.jar:lib/junit.jar
-sourcepath src -d build  -deprecation src/freenet/client/*.java
src/freenet/client/cli/*.java
src/freenet/support/servlet/http/HttpSessionImpl.java:7: warning:
javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionContext in javax.servlet.http has been
deprecated
import javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionContext;
                          ^
1 warning

I don't know what it mean

This means that the named class/interface is from an older JVM version and shouldn't be used anymore because it is considered bad in some ways.

But it isn't an error, it's just a warning and not really harmfull.