Ok, here's the deal.  I've made commitment to freenet, I beleive in it.  So, I got a dedicated DSL connection for it (I use cable for work).  However, after a couple of days of leaving my node going, I still can't even get to YoYo from the start page, and I almost have 1GB in my store.  Frost isn't work for some reason either.  I've successfully used freenet many times before, but I've never made a commitment to it.

My question is, what are the best config settings for someone like me, so that I can best help freenet.

Here's the setup.

(dedicated machine) P-4 2.2GHz, 512MB Ram, 200GB HD, SuSe 9.0 (default java)
DSL  1.1M download rate (don't know upload)
I'm behind a NAT box with listen port forwarded.

Do you Yahoo!?