Starting of an unstable node failed (reseeding)

Details
I have got 2 computers in a small network. On one pc I already run a unstable node for a long time. Now I wanted to setup an a second node on an other pc, so I installed an stable node with freenet-webinstall.exe there. I also downloaded the noderefs.txt(?minCP=0.05&minConnections=1) from my running node and saved it in freenet-node folder of the other node as seednodes.ref. Then I replaced the freenet.jar file with the unstable one and started freenet.exe. The result was a java.lang.NullPointerException, for more details see the attached cutout of the logfile.

I also tried out to save the seednodes.ref as PC ASCII Format, or download the seednodes from the webserver, nothing was helpful.

This behaviour is always reproduceable. Stable jar-file starts without any problems.

Plattform: WinXP Pro
JVM: 1.4.2_03-b02
Freenet: Fred,0.6,1.50,60006,CVS:1.704

Reproduce Steps:
1. Install stable node with freenet-webinstall.exe
2. Replace freenet.jar with freenet-unstable-latest.jar
3. Run freenet.exe

RESULT:
Starting fails, java.lang.NullPointerException

Detailed System Information: ---------------------------- Plattform: WinXP Pro, AMD Athlon, 500, 256 MB RAM JVM: Sun, 1.4.2_03-b02 Freenet: Fred,0.6,1.50,60006,CVS:1.704 Internet Connection: DSL: 768 kbit downstream / 128 kbit upstream Data Store: 1 GiB, Percent used: 0

diff default.ini/freenet.ini:
ipAddress=XXX
listenPort=XXX
fcpHosts=127.0.0.1,localhost