-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Toad
Sent: 13 March 2004 18:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [freenet-support] Stable build 5075

Freenet stable build 5075 is now available. The snapshots have been
updated. You can get the build via the update.sh script on Linux, BSD,
or OS/X, or use the freenet-webinstall.exe utility to update on Windows,
or get the jar from
http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-latest.jar . All stable
branch users should upgrade.
Major changes:
* New algorithm for deciding which nodes to drop from the routing table.
* New load measurement based on predicting future downlink bandwidth
  usage. Won't affect the node much at present, it could be combined
  with limits on local clients to prevent nodes from getting high
  messageSendTime's when they request lots of data.
* Increase the default estimated file size (for rate limiting, load
  balancing, etc) to 350kB.
* Tweaks to the rate limiting code.
* Make logInputBytes and logOutputBytes work again.
* Fix a rare NullPointerException when accepting a new FNP connection
  and the connection times out.