Freenet stable build 5076 is now available. The snapshots have been
updated. You can get the build via the update.sh script on Linux, BSD,
or OS/X, or use the freenet-webinstall.exe utility to update on Windows,
or get the jar from
http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-latest.jar . All stable
branch users should upgrade.
Major changes:
* Make 5074 mandatory. Most nodes seem to have upgraded... This is
  necessary for the next item.
* Send the minRequestInterval on the IdentifyPacketMessage, a message
  that is exchanged when a connection is opened. This will improve the
  accuracy of rate limiting.
* Fix a serious bug in the new NGRoutingTable discard-sort order (i.e.
  the algorithm that decides which node to drop when we want to drop a
  node from the routing table). The bug would have caused new nodes that
  can't be connected to to persist in the routing table forever. It was
  introduced in 5075.