Hello everyone:
I have recently downloaded FreeNet for the first time, and after installing it correctly, I just can't get it to work.
The java client connects properly (at least I think so, the little rabbit becomes blue and the hint for the tray icon is "Freenet is running"), but when I select "Open Gateway", an explorer window pointing to 127.0.0.1:8888 opens, but nothing happens at all (It just keep loading that page for ever, never showing absolutely nothing).
I've tryed this with Explorer and Opera, so I'm guessing it has something to do with my internet connection.
I'm on a Win XP Pro machine, using Windows' Internet Connection Share. The PC that connects to internet (I have a 256kbps ADSL line) is another Win XP machine in my little house network.
Does anyone know what I need to configure in order for FreeNet to work?

Thanks ins advance, and excuse my broken English.

Alejandro