hi,
I have installed the freenet web interface on my pc; I've read that the freenet client
uses random port numbers for outgoing connections. Now, in my pc, I block any outgoing
packet from any port below 30.000 (I use Linux 2.4.22 and every outgoing connection
should start from a port number above 30.000, in fact everything works fine). However,
when using freenet, it happens sometimes that my request cannot even escape from my
own pc.
Maybe freenet use ports below 30.000 too? Could it be the problem?

thanks!