On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 02:56:49PM +0200, Rudolf Krist wrote:
> Using unstable build 60058
>
> Since I set the the number of download threads from 50 to 70 in FUQID
> the proportion value began to decrease. Now ~ 2 hours running with 70
> threads it is at 0,660 and seems to stay at this level.

Ugh. Your node is severely overloaded and rate limiting has not managed
to fix this for some reason. Does this still happen with recent builds?

> here are some settings of my node:
> outputBandwidthLimit=13001
> maxNodeConnections=300
> inputBandwidthLimit=70000
>
> I set the thread number to 70 because of the 70000 KB/second input
> Bandwidth limit in average only 40% are used, rarely there were some
> peaks up to ~ 60% of the limit, even after I set the thread number to 70.

You mean 70kB/sec, not 70MB/sec, right? What did you set the outputBytes
to in the config file exactly? It's in bytes/sec...

> Why did the proportion of requests, being accepted, decrease?

Because your node is overloaded.