> >It's not running in sun java, at least not using the sun java classes.
> >Check your classpath.. test java -version to see what java is being
> >used by default.
> >

> $java -version
> Kaffe Virtual Machine
> Engine: Just-in-time v3 Version: 1.1.4
>
> Please help with "Check your classpath" ??
> Thanks

No need...  you can see clearly that you are not running in sun java from
the fact that the above message says "Kaffe Virtual Machine" rather than
"Sun Java".   Use Sun Java instead.   Currently, as far as I am aware, only
Sun Java is capable of running Freenet reliably, due to freenet's reliance
on fairly recent java functionality.