Wayne McDougall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I just tested and https://freenet.mixmaster.it:4433/servlet/nodeinfo/
> is working
>
> https://freenet.thing.net/
> usually works - doesn't seem to be responding at the moment but worth trying
> again later.

It was back up again last time I checked.

> > > any suggestions?
>
> I offer my humble gateway:
>
> https://freenet.dyns.net:1443

Not surprisingly my gateway got some use after my post. I notice there are
some regular visitors - probably testing how far their inserts propagate. Good
idea! So I thought I should offer this warning:

I'm taking my public gateway down for the next 3 days to avoid a bandwidth
surcharge (the rate limiting bug in 5081 didn't help). Someday I'll put some
traffic shaper on my router to avoid this.