Roger Oksanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> The only limitation when creating a java applet is the sanbox the applet
> is run in. By default the sanbox limits the applet from connecting
> other hosts than the applet source host (e.g. the applet server must be
> running a freenet node accepting FCP connections from other hosts).

Is it possible for a node to accept FCP connections from other hosts?  I've read
that you can only use FCP for clients running on a machine hosting a node.  I
also read somewhere that there may be a crypto version of FCP coming out to
allow connections from other hosts.

Ideally, we want a Java Applet running on a machine without a node to be able to
insert a file onto Freenet.  Is this possible?  Any pointers from you would be
greatly appreciated.