This appears to be a major blow to the development of freenet.Conrad is a
major force behind the whole project.Without him I don't see any other
developer capable of stepping up and filling the void. He has a good point
with the constant code changes that do seem to be "a shot in the dark"
There is a fuzziness of focus that has impeded the development of the
project. It saddens me to see a new significant idea come to fruition and
then, for whatever reason(s) become bogged down in what appears to be an
aimless series of attempts at correction. Conrad you will be missed.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: Freenet technical mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Freenet
support mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>