I've been getting this for about a week:

Download of NodeConfig.exe failed: 'connecting to host'.  Try again.

I've tried several permutations of the possible answers, but in the final
analysis, nothing gets me the new version of Freenet.

For Windows.

I have two versions of Installer, but neither is effective.

Where do I find one that works CURRENTLY?

I know, I kown.  Those who do this regularly probably remember where to go
to find it.  My brain is too old to hold the trivia of so many things that
are easy for youthful minds.  Just where do I find the download for windows
systems in the latest version?  I don't think being told where to find the
jar will help me.