Thanks. I have a SMC router that does have a tough time keeping up with Freenet.

On a side note, I've found another use for Freenet as a system stress test. Unlike most applications, with Freenet you can really see a differences when you change your system configuration. If you have bad memory, Freenet will find it. If you have slow disk access, Freenet will really show you how slow it is. That new 2.6Ghz processor, Freenet will eat it up and ask for dessert. If your router is crap, Freenet will zero in on that weak spot.

p.s. Sorry for the double post. I'll blame that on my router too.