oups - i did not intend to demotivate you!

the pic i posted was from the old (-er?) freenet website. it has been an ad for a
t-shirt you could have bought (and i still wished i had), so it's no "official" mascot
in any way. and i don't think the HG will take offence
if someone renews or (re)invents a mascot for the project! i bet they'll rather be
proud ;)
and, yeah, a bunny on dope would fit much more with the project *g* well, maybe there
comes a good time when it's on crack

hrmnm.. would have been a topic for chat