hi,

there are debian packages for freenet which are stupid old.

If there is a debian support, then they should be updated once a months.

I know there is a update.sh script. But most debian users want to use there
apt-get.

1)Perhaps, if the packages-maintainer would build a little script around the
update.sh to build a new packages every time a new build comes out, it would
make a much better look for debian users.

2)Rename it freenet-installer and give it a seperate version-number.

3)Or just delete freenet-packages from debian. I think no package is better
then a old package.

bye