On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 11:07:00PM +0100, Toad wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 08:50:55AM +0200, Garb wrote:
> > Yes, it works really well. And the default Blackdown JAVA-install works
> > right out of the box too, eliminating the need for messing aroud with SUN
> > JRE. I've had Freenet running on several distros, but Gentoo is definitely
> > the easiest one to work with.
>
> Blackdown works well with Freenet? I heard one bad report...

This was not perhaps my report? I had serious trouble some time ago
(using blackdown on linux ...). But it turned out that there was a
change in the way the freenet.conf file was interpreted. Took me some
time to realize that the old OutputBandwidthLimit was in kByte and the
new one in Bytes. And an OutputBandwidthLimit of 4 Bates is just to slow
for every node ;-)

Florian
--
Serfs up!