Oh, come now. Does not anyone remember that a version number below 1.00 or a variation there of means "developmental."
As long as any software is developmental it means failures of a new version is almost certain. Even multi-billion companies can seldom produce software that runs on every machine. I can think of one rather large company that can't (won't) even try to make software work if you run anything but their software on a freshly install machine. Need I say who that company is?

miguel wrote:

For the first time since I started Freenet some 10 months ago it has failed!
Build 5085 was fine. 5086... trash.  Downhill.  It would not find even YoYo, plus,
it would just disconnect after 4 or 5 hours.  This is a first for me since I usually
run
Freenet for days without a restart.

Enter 5087.  THe last time 5086 disconnected I went to my web interface and I found
5087.  Great!  I'll update and these problems with 5086 will be fixed.
Fat chance.  Now Freenet won't even connect, period!

Log file:
Jul 27, 2004 5:21:34 PM (freenet.node.Main, main, ERROR): Caught
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError running or seeding node
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

This is a first for me. A rollback to 5085 is in order. Danke! (Do I need to polish my German a bit and go to Entropy?) Ich denke das ist nicht sehr gut. Auf wiedersehn Freenet?