Why cannot Freenet retain it's previous states better?
And, why, when I update to each newer version, must I lose
connections that I had before(YoYo for example) which have to
rebuild themselves up to their previous state of connectivity?
Looks to me(an un-knowing one) like there should be a way where
my Freenet browsing will attain a state of specialization peculiar
to what I use regularly.  It seldom does this(and yes, even using
a large browser cache and also using a 10 gig data store).
Is there a fix in existence or is that reserved for version 6000+?
P.S. With 5091 this particular data hole issue worsened.