Well, I HAVE bumped into the half-open connection limit once or twice.
Mostly it's an issue for people using P2P clients, edonkey, overnet,
etc...  It's easy enough to fix anway.

I did some reading on the subject, and the recommendation I got was to
manually change the config file to have "TransientNode=False" in it.
Apparently Freenet won't integrate into the network as well if you're
set to transient.  In the process of testing it now.  I'll know better
in a day or so.

Don