Hi all

The change from stable 5089 to 5090 got me thinking if it should be more
easy for users to find out what the current stable build is.

I know that if you follow the mailing lists or if you log into the irc
channels you can get it, but why not make it _easy_ to find out what
the latest stable build is?

So i sugest that:
On the webpage http://freenetproject.org/, right under (or over or...)
the sourceforge logo we add a image/text box with the current stable
build (that Toad and/or other devls can change).
and/or
We make a new mailing list that is used to only anounce new stable builds.
Again, i know that new builds are anounced to the other lists, but let's
face that there is also a lot of noice (or what will seem like noice
to the average user) on these lists.

Have fun!
--
Sonax