Hi,

I was able to download the latest package.

For some reason, it won't run unless I comment out the line about: JAVA_ARGS="-XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=128m $JAVA_ARGS"

Once that is done, I can start freenet.

A visit to localhost:8888 seems to work fine. I get a "start" page. One problem that I noticed is that the icons for the default bookmarks are missing.

Additionally, when I click on any bookmark, I get a screen with the following error "Couldn't connect to the network. Are you sure you have configured Freenet correctly? Also make sure that you are connected to the internet."

I've punched the proper hole in my firewall.

I'm running Mac Server OS 10.3.5

Can anybody help??

Thanks,

-N