<snip>

> > I hope this may help some of you and I would be very happy to hear
wheter it
> > did or not.
>
> Very interesting. Everyone else on the list buys into the holy doctrine
> that the JVM should be left alone to deal with GCing.
> --
> Matthew J Toseland - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Freenet Project Official Codemonkey - http://freenetproject.org/
> ICTHUS - Nothing is impossible. Our Boss says so.

Well, not quite.  I don't know enough to even express an opinion.

Hope this broad claim does not follow the logic of the U.S. Attorney
General's office. "It can't be a problem with civil right
or we would have heard a lot of complains."  ... Whew, thank goodness no
one has found out yet that we are spying on
every tenth citizen.  If they every do, we won't have time to do anything
but deny our activities.

:-)