Thanks for your help.  I assume that to mean you
did not have something important to say to anyone
except the person you were answering.  I still need
a translator.  I did not understand some of the
abbreviation, or that was my presumption.  I do
read all message that look like they are using
English words, but in this case the choice or
sequencing of the tokens left me guessing in
two many segments.

But, nothing tried, nothing gained.

Have a good day in German.  I neglect
to attempt writing in languages that I did
not learn before the age of seventy.