Quoting Thomas Berg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Downloaded and installed STABLE-1.51.
> After ca 15 minutes none of the portal sites at the main page at the web
> interface have showed up.

15 minutes is not enough...  I don't know what the current best estimate is, but
it's certainly going to take hours to start getting stuff.  Whether 2 or 12 I
couldn't tell you.  How long did it take to integrate when you were using
Freenet last time?  I wouldn't think it was much different.

> Maybe it's just a question of time (how long), but I think it's in place
> to check  if I'm using the right version.
> Am I ?

For version, "STABLE-1.51" is nigh useless.  The useful version number to report
is the "build" number, listed on the gateway page, centered above the active
links area.

-todd