Hi

I'd like to know what the minimum information needed is to connect to a
freenet node via FNP.  Is it just the TCP address?  Or do you need all
the fields included in the node's reference?  I figure most of that is
just extra information which helps in routing requests.

Also I noticed that every time I export the node's reference the
signature information changes.  I'd like find out more about how FNP
works and what all this identity information is.  I haven't found
anything on freenethelp.org - can you suggest any resources?

Thanks
John