What I am really doing is moving an existing, somewhat established node from one machine to another more capable one. I copied over the store and all node data with it.

However, I now noticing an inability to retrieve data that isn't already in my store (or so it seems).

Are other nodes being suspicious because my node info is the same but the ip is different? If this is an issue, can I continue on with my established store but re-do my node info? And what files do I need to delete for that to happen?

Thanks..

Paul Forgey wrote:
Paul Forgey wrote:

I have my ipAddress= set to my firewall's ip address, since it needs to port forward the service into my internal machine, which does not have a real IP.